Size Guide is found below description
Updated design: the smaller bees have full black wings and the middle bee has the detail wings
A wildflower pollinator seed pack will come with your order!
Some of our most commonly found bumblebees in Canada have started declining since the 90s whether it be endangered, threatened or of special concern in their decline. To do our part we can plant pollenating plants and make us happy as well as the bumble bees! We love our little pollinators! SAVE THE BEES!
- Lemon balm (bye bye Mosquitos!)
- Milkweed (also amazing for Monarch Butterflies)
- Buttercups (in our grass!!)
- Black Eyed Susans
- Zucchini (Fry up the flowers for you to eat after!)
This sweater is super cozy, sleeve length is on point and the raglan seam at the shoulder is super cute. This sweater is a unisex slim fit. I am 5'8, 140lb and wear a medium which fits bigger cozy or a small that fits just right Ladiessss sizing down from your regular size will give a more fitted look but not tight. Refer to size chart below to be sure!
- Contains organic & recycled materials
- 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 46% cotton (6.25% organic), 4% rayon
- Black writing gives your sweater a more muted look
- White has great contrast and allows your sweater to be read from further away.
- Small brown leather andoveco brand tag on bottom hem
Care: Wash before first wear. Machine wash cold and hang dry. If you have to dry it quickly, tumble dry LOW.
Gift Wrapping click here to open info page in a new window