I'm drooling just writing the title. This sauce recipe makes a good amount! I'd say, two meals worth (depends how much you like the sauce things up!) So either half it or do the whole thing (and use up the whole coconut milk can) and refrigerate it for another meal!
- 1x 13.5 oz full fat coconut milk (trick: shake the can a lot before you open it to mix is all together)
- 1/4 cup red curry paste (we use Thai Kitchen brand)
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar (we do 1/2 cup, up to you!)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (in a pinch? White vinegar works too)
- 1/2 cup water
- Put everything in a medium saucepan and bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- Let the mixture simmer 3-5 minutes over low heat (mixing to not burn bottom).
- Take pot off the heat, let sauce cool to room temperature.
This sauce is our GO TO for salad rolls.. we sauce inside the rolls as well as dip dip right in it! Great for rice bowls, stir fry, satays, fried tofu or whatever else your heart desires.
Note: After refrigeration sauce will thicken. Add a little bit of water to reach desired consistency, reheat and then serve when using in your next meal.
We'd love to hear how you use this sauce and how it went for you!! Leave a comment below or mention us on instagram when you're showing off your masterpieces @andoveco